Friday, February 03, 2012

Red or Read

It took a few months to get ready after getting out of school: framed some work, finished my website, created and printed business cards, and I finally joined my first Art Show. It's with the Santa Clara Valley Watercolor Society Members' Show that opened yesterday at the Los Altos Library. Hope some of you can stop by and check out the display of Artwork. It's up until February 29th.

Wednesday was a very full day driving around Bay Area. After I dropped off my painting at the Los Altos Library, I met up with my husband for lunch in Santa Clara. Then off I go to Blackhawk Gallery in Danville where I met my friend who was showing there. We had our little meeting at her home in Walnut Creek and later went to Concord to attend my first California Watercolor Association (CWA) Board Meeting. I got voted in officially as the Co-Director of Workshops. And when I opened my e-mails the following morning, there's an invitation from the Southwest Art Magazine to place an ad to showcase my work. It's finally happening!!!


No comments: